1. Tell him you love him, and tell him often
2. Tell him why you love him. Give specific reasons and examples
3. Notice and call out the things you see him doing well/improving in -whether it be his work, his leadership, his patience, how he serves those around him, etc.
4. Always remember to be thankful for him and his presence in your life
5. Ask his advice, and then truly listen to it. Let him know how much you value his opinion and input
6. Let him pick the movie, meal, activity, etc. Don’t just love him selflessly in the big things -do it in the little things too
7. Let him open doors for you and serve you, even when you can do it yourself
8. Hug him, hold his hand, kiss him often
9. Cook him his favorite foods just because
10. Leave cute notes for him on the bathroom mirror, in his car, etc.
11. Give up the need to always be right
12. Surprise him with meaningful gifts
13. Ask him how you can be a better helper to him, and then actually listen to what he says
14. Send him a text message while you’re apart, letting him know that you’re thinking about him
15. Always pause to greet him when he comes home
16. Dress up and take him on a spontaneous date night
17. Ask him about his day
18. When a little issue comes up, address it with him right away (before it can become a big issue).
19. Write him letters
20. Pray for him and over him
21. Go on adventures with him
22. Get goofy with him
23. Support his dreams
24. Use your words to build him up; not to tear him down
25. Laugh with him. Laugh a lot.
These beautiful photos are part of a photoshoot collaboration we did with Nicole Marie Photography. She did an amazing job and I’m in love with every single one of the photos we got back! If you love these photos as much as I do, then head over to her Facebook page and tell her I sent you to get $25 off a session with her (session pricing is available on her page)😊
To learn more about my policy on sponsored posts and collaborations, you can read my full disclosure policy here